Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on toxic chemical products one can easily follow a few all natural beauty tips for healthy and rejuvenated skin and hair. Contrary to what most people believe, you don’t need to spend on the costliest of cosmetics to get naturally glowing and healthy skin and hair. It might interest you to learn that the beauty industry is nothing but a $300 billion empire and on an average, every urban woman spend more than $1500 on cosmetics in her lifetime!
Natural Beauty Tips for Face
In this section we are going to discuss a few natural beauty tips for face which when followed on a regular basis would give you clean soft and glowing skin. However in order to get flawless skin one also has to be careful about what she eats. A diet rich in fruit, vegetables, fibers and lean protein is conducive to healthy skin. One also needs to cut down on junk food and avoid too much cigarettes and alcohol since that might lead to premature ageing of skin.
- Yoghurt face mask: The benefit curd has to offer in natural skin care is countless. It helps to heal the harmful effects of scorching summer sun and also provides for effective treatment for sunburn. It cleanses the face and provides it with a natural glow. Its anti ageing properties would keep your skin looking young and beautiful. It also helps to moisturize and exfoliate skin and reduce skin blemishes. If you want to go for an inexpensive all natural remedy for your skin then curd is surely the best option. All you need to do to prepare this face mask is put 2 spoonful of curd in a bowl and add a few drops of lemon juice to it and apply it on your face. This would not only rejuvenate your skin but also help to get rid of sunburns, acne and dark spots. You can also mix a little honey with this pack since honey is a natural moisturizer which helps to keep the skin glowing.
- Aloe Vera face pack: This wonder of nature comes with countless skin and health benefits. It helps to get rid of a number of skin problems like acne, dryness, pimples, blemishes etc. Its anti ageing properties would prevent the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots. In order to prepare a natural aloe pack you need to break open an aloe leaf and scoop out the fresh get and apply it on your face. Once it is dried you can wash it off with cold water. You can see visible results within a week’s time.
Natural Beauty Tips for Hair
Dry thinning hair mars our entire appearance and thick lustrous hair tops every woman’s wish list. The few natural beauty tips for hair which I am going to discuss in this section would keep your hair strong healthy and luscious.
- Honey and olive oil hair pack: The rays of the sun are extremely harmful for your hair and can damage it beyond the point of repair. If you want a way out of this problem try out honey and olive oil. Honey which is rich in nutrients and antioxidants promotes hair growth and keep the hair moisturized. Olive oil conditions the hair, makes it strong and enhances its look and feel. Mix about 4 spoons of honey with 2 spoons olive oil and apply it on clean damp hair. Keep it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Beer and Eggs for volume: If you are looking forward to thick voluminous hair then try out the beer and egg mask which would make your flat hair look fuller. Mix 1 egg and 1 spoon of olive oil with ½ cup of flat beer and leave it on for 20 minutes. Now you can rinse it off with luke warm water.
Natural Beauty Tips for Skin
Taking care of just your face isn’t enough and therefore I have decided to include some natural beauty tips for skin which is applicable to your entire body.
- Coffee body scrub: Mix 2 spoonfuls of used coffee grounds with 1 table spoon of sugar and 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Massaging your entire body with this scrub in a circular motion would cleanse your skin and make it soft and tender.
- Olive oil and lemon therapy: Massaging your entire body with extra virgin olive oil and a hint of lemon juice every night would help to retain the skin moisture and keep it soft and supple.
Natural beauty tips for oily skin
Follow these simple natural beauty tips for oily skin to get flawless beautiful skin.
- Apple face massage: To turn your oily skin into a radiant one you need to try out the apple facial massage. Peel an apple and either cut it into fine pieces or smash it to a paste. Now rub this paste on your face and wash off with cold water after one hour. This is a very easy way to reduce the oil in your skin and make it look fresh and radiant.
- Almond honey scrub: Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it with a small quantity of crushed almonds. Now massage softly into your skin and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing off.
- Milk, honey and lemon juice pack: Take a teaspoon full of lemon juice and mix it with half a spoon of honey and a few drops of milk. Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes before you wash off.
Natural Beauty Tips for Dry Skin
- Honey Pack: This is one of the most effective natural beauty tip for dry skin. Honey works great for dry and rough skin. It smoothes the wrinkles leaving your skin soft and nourished. Mix a spoonful of honey and mix it with orange juice and leave it on your face for 10 minutes for that perfect radiance.
- Egg pack: Separate the yolk of the egg and mix it with a spoonful of orange juice, castor oil, olive oil, rose water and honey. Apply this mixture every day before shower for soft and moisturized skin.