21 Hair Color Styles Trends & Ideas for 2018
So if you’re looking forward enhancing your look through adding some colors to your crowning glory, then here are hair color styles 2017 that you shouldn’t miss.
2017 is the year for fashion freaks. Nowadays, every person’s lifestyle is dramatically influenced by the constant changes in the fashion industry. The world is constantly becoming fashionable almost in every sense- may it be in the terms of wardrobes, hairstyle and even hair color! Just last year, the world has seen overwhelming hair colors that can nearly blow your mind. 2015 indeed served as the enthralling year when it comes to hair shades. And the love for having your hair colored will continue this year but we’ll more likely to go back to the nuts-and-bolts and natural hues.
In This Article
Popular Trending Hair Color Ideas
- Hair Strobing
- Natural Browns-
- Soft Coral-
- Buttery Beige-
- Eggplant hair color
- Bright Orange-
- Opal Hair
- Blue Tints-
- Platinum Blond-
- Color Melting-
- Strawberry Blonde
- Cuivre Hair Color Red- Cuivre (copper)
- Deliberate Roots-
- Multifaceted Platinum Hair Colour
- Pillowy Soft Blondes
- Bright Pop Hair
- Murky Pastel Hair
– It’s absolutely a back-to-basic concept. Balayage already exists for countless years and looks like it will be staying for good. This is a sort of painting technique, which results in the perfect blending of stunning highlights.
Hair Color Styles for Medium Length Hair
– Who says that strobing is only for the face? Your hair can also take pleasure of this incredible makeup trick. This is a sort of hair color highlighting styles, which individualized the highlighting specific to your face shape, skin tone and hair color.
– You heard it right- it ronze, not bronze. Ronze is a sort of an updated version of 2015’s bronde trend. It is a mixture of bronze brown and copper red, which simply blends and looks well on any complexion. You just have to find the perfect hue that matches your unique skin tone.
Dip-dye days are long gone. We’re now moving towards more sophisticated shades which just heighten the effect of your natural hair color. If in the previous years, the crowd is still under the experimentation stage of varying colors, this 2016 the crowd will be after a more subtle colors. Ladies are asking for luminous, rich color that enhances and enriches their natural color- something artfully crafted and glossy hair that improves and blends well with their own style rather than overriding it or competing with it.
This is a result of combined monochromatic rose, rose gold and peach, creating a vivid mix. The color combination will simply give you a lived-in feeling.
Warm blond color is, once again, gaining the spotlight. It will kick on the butt those blond shades that were prominent on the last few years.
– Eggplant has been around for years and now it’s moving again into spotlight. Deep eggplant is perfect for women with dark hair and wishing to follow the trend without drifting far from their natural hair color. Opting for this hair color style is particularly beneficial as it eliminates the common concern of extreme color such as complicated, time consuming and expensive color removal.
Women who just hate candy hue such as punched up purple, cotton-candy pink may consider going for monochrome bright shade.
– This is a kind of hair color highlighting styles which uses plastic wrap or meche. This usually creates a multidimensional look while the highlights improve your hair color in a natural way.
– It is one of entirely new hair color trends, which are trendier and lighter cousin of the rainbow hair. It perfectly blends the hues of purples, greens, blues and light pinks. Some consider this as a sort of “subtle means to rock multifaceted hair trend.
It’s not like the vivid blue hues you may probably imagine. Contrariwise, it creates a more work-appropriate and subtler effect.
Hair Color Styles for Long Hair
This hair color is simply much bolder and brighter than the blond highlights and keeps a cool look. It perfectly suits a fair skin and even the tan ones. Jennifer Lawrence wears this shade and she looks incredible gorgeous.
This can be a perfect color styles for long hair. Color melting is relatively a new technique which creates a multidimensional effect, allowing numerous different tones to “melt” together. This thus creates a natural look that mirrors varying tones seamlessly.
– Looking and feeling pale? Strawberry blonde will surely illuminate your natural complexion while revitalizing your look. These trend will breathe life to lighter skin.
Hair Color Highlights Styles
is one of the promising colors that will surely explode in 2016. This reflective-intense copper is a sort of red shade that can amped-up intensity and add lots of glossiness.
Idle ladies, rejoice! This trend is simply perfect for ladies with restricted budget but wants to look fashionable.
If you’re bored to death with the solid platinum, then it’s the best time to try multifaceted platinum or multifaceted blonde. This is a fun and new way take on platinum blonde hair.
– Subtle blonde hues will surely move into spotlight this 2016. Such shades will looks like see through. So if you want to go on ultra-light hues, then this will be the best choice.
Deep unnatural colors will be famous in a less-is-more fashion. Instead of having a whole-head of unnatural color, it will be some pop of certain color that will appear as peekaboo on selected hair strands.
– Those granny hairs, rainbow colored hair and those hair highlighted with shades of blue and pink belongs to 2015 and is currently gone, so forget about that. Today’s hair color trend falls into the murky hues. Imagine this as a neutral ash-brown highlighted with soft pastel, generating an effect which is muted, murky and shabby. It’s like all those vivid shades are blurred together.
Aside from this hair color style 2016, ladies will surely get fond of hair extensions. The realm of fashion will surely explode this year. So expect more and more.
Also Try our other beauty posts