Guys and girls are always looking for the trendiest and coolest new hairstyle. Looking ahead of 2016, it’s guaranteed that countless hair style trends will pop out, giving this year another sense of fashion. Below is the list of 31 cool hairstyles for men and girls. Hope this would help you get on the right path bringing out the best in you, at all occasion.
Cool Hairstyles for Men
Now is the perfect time to view some of the trendiest and cool hairstyle for boys. These days, fashion is not just for women. In the previous years, we have seen a vast resurgence in the vintage-barbering styles as well as classy undercuts. This happens because men are gradually becoming more conscious of their appearance. If you’re looking for the coolest possible hairstyle for boys, then you may wish to consider the following:
- Pampadour Haircut- Hair faded on both sides while keeping voluminous and log on top. This slicked-back hairstyle generally looks good on Latino, Asian and Caucasian men.
- Comb Over the Haircut – Looks good for both straight and curly hair. You can either wear the comb over-loose or transform it to a combed-back haircut style. This hairstyle usually comes in several varieties, giving you an option to style up the top while showing off the cool-faded sides.
- Hairstyles and Haircuts with Bangs- Bangs usually soften the facial features. Choose from messy fringe, classic fringe or straight fringe. This does not just always in-style but also very fun and versatile to wear.
- Crew Cut- This can be trimmed in numerous ways. It can either be spiked or coifed for an easy take-away style of keep the top long with a faded side.
- Caesar Cut- Caesar cut give a look that’s far beyond the ancient ruler nor those mediocre comedies. This is perfect for boys with broad foreheads and long faces as well as those who are experiencing early balding.
- Taper Cut- This involves thick top hair with length gradually decreasing on the sides and back of head. Its versatility makes it one of the most sought-after hairstyle between men.
- Induction cut- Better known as military cut, this gives a no-nonsense look and easy maintenance. Cut extremely short, this works for nearly every hair type and face shape.
- Fade Haircut- a classic favorite that never go out of any style.
- Men’s Undercut- Undercut features sharp contrast in the length. The disconnected undercut is the most popular cut among men looking for trendy look with shaved underside.
- Mohawk Hairstyle- This may have died long ago- but no! Its apparently alive and a trend nowadays. It is known for the signature middle hair strip.
- Straight-and-Wavy Shag Haircut- Who told you that shag is only for women? This also looks great for men. Straight Shag is the most popular because of its versatility.
- Side-Part Haircut- This entices a stylish yet classic look. Following the previous long-top trends, this haircut is deeply divided on the side with the rest of your hair bushed r combed over.
- Afro Hairstyle- Short Dreads hairstyle is very famous with the black men, specifically for those with round faces.
- Cowlick Hair- Cowlick hair transformed into some unique style will surely result into cool look that ladies will surely love. This works best for coarse hair.
- Shaved Art- Shaved art on sides of a man’s head usually result into finely sculpted look.
Cool Hairstyles for Girls
Teenage girls always wish to look cute, grab their crush attention and some flattering words from the crowd. Similarly, ladies wish to look gorgeous. Here are some quite cool but easy hairstyles that will absolutely become a trend on the coming months.
- Hairstyle with accessories- Simple things are indeed the best. Same goes with hairstyle for teens, like using cute accessories to keep the hair firm and proper. Long hair can be pulled together with a cute bow. Whether you wish for ponytails or braids, bows or any other embellishment usually alleviate hair-styling stress.
- Top Knot- This is probably the coolest hairstyle for teens and teen at hearts. It’s incredible youthful and simple to do.
- Long & Natural- Hairstyles don’t need to be complicated or intricate. Oftentimes, all you need is to let your beautiful hair flow freely and naturally.
- Braided Bun – It’s perfect for both formal occasion of normal school day (for teens). Combine a four-strand braid with a low bun. Look like an old-school hairstyle but absolutely cool. It’s also more convenient. The messier it gets, the charming you’ll look.
- Fishtail Braids- This type of braid is simply awesome on girls with long hair. This does great for both regular days and special occasion. Just require a little bit of practice to master the fishtail braid technique.
- Bun with Twist- Can we consider this as cool hairstyle? Well, at some point but it’s better to have it labeled as sophisticated and cool hairstyle. Perfect for young ladies for all occasion. This works best on voluminous hair and gets nicer with highlights. Unfortunately, you need to get ample hair pins and hair spray.
- Intricate Braids- This is a very cool alternative for traditional braids but needs some time and effort. However, when done correctly, it may last for a day or two. Apart from looking pretty, this also helps in keeping your hair out your face.
- Dry Bun- Quite busy lately and don’t have enough time to style your crowning glory? No worries. Dry Bun will do the trick. It’s the solution for girls having bad hair day.
- Mohawk-Inspired Braid- Queen Elsa look combined with a punk rebel look will result into this sophisticated Mohawk-inspired hairdo. It’s just super cool and giggles in the face of any boring ponytail.
- Braided Crown- This hairstyle will simply make you look like a real princess (or a Queen!) Though natural curls will absolutely best for this, girls with straight hair can still get some through the help of curling iron.
- Descending Braid- This braid descends diagonally and works perfect for girls with long hair. Adding ribbon or flower clip will give extra pizzazz. Sad to say, short hair will less likely to achieve similar gorgeousness as those with long hair. This will just give you countless flyaway.
- Glamorous pony- This looks perfect for girls with natural long hair.
- Dimensional Waves- This looks cool on hair cut on shoulder length with delicate highlights.
- Medium Shag- Shaggy Hairstyle is definitely a thing for young ladies. This also looks great for medium-length hair.
- Loose-Ruffled Waves– It’s great for medium-to-long hairs with cute highlights.
- Boho Hairstyle- Boho hairstyle keeps your hair from falling into your face while letting your breathtakingly beautiful hair flow freely. Just need to have some thin braids.
So these were our pick of 31 cool hairstyles what do you think of the same do let us know